Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good news today!!!

Firstly in response to yesterdays rant - I spoke to our family friend and he is still over seeing all of his files until they are complete but has definately left. He thought the new person taking over my file who is the principal of the business would have informed me. Anyways dropped in all the information they require and copies of everything today and it all seems good to go again just waiting on the bank to do their bit of which i did notice in my netbank there was a new account number there but it was unable to show any anymore details so hoping its the home loan which means they are working on it!

Other good news today was I got a phone call from my administrator to tell me that our Developer Approval has come through so we are one step closer!!! YAY! Oh and forgot to say the other day we have had an excavator/bulldozer thing sitting on our block for the last week im thinking it awfully early to be there for ours but we will soon see!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's great news! I too noticed a new account on my netbank last week, it took 2 days until i could view the details etc. (we've split our loan so at the moment can only see the land amount). Very exciting seeing the details! Even if it was a debt I was looking at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes its amazing how looking at debt is exciting.... we are doing a completly seperate loan for our house construction as we have had the land for a while and this was the cheapest way... hopefully i can view details in a few days!

    ReplyDelete