Monday, April 20, 2009

SOOO OVER MORTGAGE BROKERS!!!!

Ok before I start ranting went and paid infrastructure levy today so we can move along with getting our building permit sent that off to henley so that parts all good.

Then I went to the brokers to drop off the first home owners grant paperwork and copies of out birth certificates and i have been dealing with the boss for the last 2 weeks so i asked if my broker who is a family friend was on holidays and got tolf no he no longer worked for them.... now for starters I would have liked to have been told this. Then he proceeds to tell me I also had to get part of my contract certified aswell as both of our drivers licences! I wish he would have just told me this from square one because it now means i have to go get more things certified and go back there tomorrow to drop them off. Oh and whilst I was there he told me im too hard to get onto and never return calls well he has left me 2 messages of which i have replied to both whether it be that evening or the next day so i just said to him I was sorry i did not have a 9-5 job and he then tried to cover up he was joking!!! Ahhh sooo pissed off right now! I knew everything had been going too smoothly to be real! Well hopefully when I drop it all off tomorrow its all done and works out! Sorry bout the rant!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that's pretty poor of your broker, even moreso that he's a family friend! Hope the paperwork for your grant gets sorted out and submitted with no more dramas. Stay positive! :)

    ReplyDelete